|Born Name||Nicky Torchia|
|Birth Place||Bucks County, Pennsylvania|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Age||16 years old|
Last Updated on January 14, 2020
As new American series and movies hit on-screen, and theatres worldwide, fresh and young stars get opportunities. Nicky Torchia is one of such kids who is an American child actor known for his work in The Goldfinch, Black Mirror, Parable, etc.
Since making his acting debut as a preteen, the actor has done relatively well in securing several television and movie credits. Nicky’s like might be somewhat unfamiliar to you all, so we present you with the short information on him in the following section!
Nicky Torchia’s Personal Life
The Black Mirror actor is not dating anyone and is single at present. At just 16 years old, it is fair to say that he has not reached the age to be in a romantic relationship.
Maybe in a few years, he will have someone special but at the moment, his sole priority is to uplift his career and, at the same time, he is equally giving focus on his academics.
Along with his family and friends, Nicky likes to travel and tours various places on his holiday. The actor shares his activities on social media accounts.
Nicky Torchia’s Net Worth
From his professional acting, Nicky has accumulated a net worth of $100,000. Since he is still young and just in the early phase of his acting career, it is not surprising that he has a mediocre net worth right now.
Among his on-screen works, the teenager most recently released the movie The Goldfinch in which he played the role of Young Tom Cable. Similarly, actors Ansel Elgort, Oakes Fegley, Aneurin Barnard, Finn Wolfhard, Sarah Paulson, Luke Wilson starred in the American drama series.
Check out the clip of Nicky Torchia’s featured movie The Goldfinch (2019)!
Torchia portrayed the leading character of Alex in the 2015 short movie Parable. In the movie, he worked with Henry Kelemen, Heather Haehle, and Christopher Rex Stone.
Quick Facts: Nicky Torchia
- Nicky Torchia was born on September 24, 2003, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- At 12 years of age, he made his on-screen debut playing the starring role in the short sci-fi movie Parable, which released in 2015.
- In 2017, he appeared in an episode of British science fiction series Black Mirror in 2011.
- He has played in the Broadway in The King and I and Kinky Boots.
- Besides acting, he has a passion for dancing and singing.
- Nicky can play bass, acoustic and electric guitar, drums, piano, and keyboards, ukulele.
- On his off-days, he likes playing basketball, soccer, table tennis, swimming, biking, trampoline, and scooter.
Keep visiting The Celebs Closet for more celebrity Biography and news!!