|Born Name||Nathan Joseph Snider Fielder|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Age||36 years old|
|Parents||Eric Fielder, Deb Fielder|
Last Updated on September 25, 2019
Nathan Fielder is a man of many talents. He is a writer but hangs out with A-list Hollywood celebrities. He was a magician but got himself a business degree.
This man is full of surprises. He is nothing like the traditional TV guy. With his weirdness and mysteriousness, he has created an audience and a fan following that nobody had ever seen before. His married life is one of the many things that his fans are willing to know about. Let’s take a look at his current and previous relationships.
Marriage Ruined by Stardom
Nathan has achieved huge popularity for his talents and the work he has been doing; however, his personal life is not so adored by the people. The 36-year-old comedian said that he has never been the best man for the ladies.
Fielder met Sarah Ziolkowska in 2007 and at the time, he was not so famous. They became good friends; even started dating later on. The duo exchanged vows and became a family.
After some time, Nathan’ career had a huge boost and he became more successful and popular. The innocent husband was blinded by the glamorous world.
Nathan’s relation with people was getting only worse and among those people was the most important person in his life, his wife, Sarah. Sarah is a librarian who worked at the children’s library.
Ziolkowska could not stand the way, Nathan treated her and the duo eventually started living separately from 2014. Things, however, worsened when they filed for divorce in 2015. The divorce took place at the Stanley Mosk Courthouse, Los Angeles, California on 16 April 2015.
YouTube: Watch Comedy Central’s Nathan For You
Nathan really suffered after the divorce. He became really sick and could not focus on his career. The Canadian native even compared the times after the break up with the life of a cancer victim.
On February 15, 2017, the next day after Valentine’s Day, Nathan posted a photograph which interested a lot of people.
The caption on the photo said that he took a photo of himself sharing a kiss with his special girl on that special day. Well. it’s hard to say who he is kissing but she sure is a lucky girl.
Rise to Stardom
Nathan Fielder’s Comedy Central show Nathan For You became a huge hit which took him all around the world. But, life was not always good for Nathan. He grew up in a Jewish family. His father, Eric Fielder, and mother, Deb Fielder were social workers.
The Canadian actor made his debut from Laugh Sabbath, a comedy series. He is not only an actor but is also a writer, director, and producer. His writing credits include Love and Cameras in America which is a documentary. Fielder was the co-writer of Way Up There.
Not only that but he is also a renowned stand-up comic. He has made appearances on renowned TV shows including The Simpsons, Rick and Morty, and The Grinder. He also directed his show Nathan For You. Andy Samberg and Fielder appeared together in Tour de Pharmacy in 2017. His next big movie role was in disaster artist where he appeared alongside famous actors including James Franco, Tommy Wiseau, and Seth Rogen.
It is of no surprise that Nathan has garnered a decent amount of wealth from his career. He has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Nathan For You Trivia
- Nathan is a huge fan of Chef Gordon Ramsay.
- He went to the same school where Seth Rogen went and both of them were part of the school’s comedy group.
- Fielder wanted to be a magician growing up and also worked as a magician during his teenage years.
- The 36-year-old writer was willing to pay $50 to anyone who would hurt his feelings, he started that campaign on Twitter on February 13, 2013, with the hashtag #hurtnathan.
- Fielder prefers being called Nathan to Nate.
- Sushi is his favorite food.
- The Nathan For You hitmaker started a band ‘Wild Ryce’ in 2005.
- He loves to make older women laugh.
- Tim McAuliffe and Nathan once rented an apartment from Joe Biden‘s nephew, Jamie Biden at the time they moved to New York.
- The Humber college graduate, Fielder started a jazz duo with his friend Chris Locke and even released a few songs on YouTube including Morning Walk and Chow Down.
For more updates on your favorite celebrity news and entertainment, do follow TheCelebsCloset.