|Born Name||Lenora Isabella Crichlow|
|Birth Place||City of Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.66 m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Age||35 years old|
|Sibling||Amandla Crichlow, Francesca Crichlow, Knowlton Crichlow|
Last Updated on January 14, 2020
Lenora Crichlow is an award-winning English actress who won millions of hearts through her glamorous body and acting ability. Well, the actress won the Glamour Awards for her outstanding work in the television series Being Human.
The British actress is also famous for her roles in the television series and films like Deception, Back in the Game, and The Late Bloomer. Well, read the whole article to discover the personal and professional accomplishments of the actress!!!!
How much Net Worth does Lenora Crichlow Hold?
Lenora Crichlow possesses a net worth of $2 million. The actress garnered wealth from her career as a television and film actress.
Crichlow debuted on the television screen after appearing in the 2004 television film called Bella and the Boys. After her incredible apperance on the screen, she also worked in the television series The Bill. Since then, she worked with some of the highly loved and praised characters in many series like Casualty, Being Human, Collision, Back in the Game, and many more. Besides, she also portrayed the role of Victoria in the series Black Mirror.
Don’t Miss: Actress, Emmy Raver-Lampman’s Net Worth & Career
The actress also tried her luck in the film industry. First, she started things off with the 2006 film Wilderness as Mandy. Just a year later, she also worked in a short film called The Beloved Ones as Maureen. But after that, she only returned to the film industry after nearly five years with the film Fast Girls. Later, she also played major roles in films like Electricity, The Late Bloomer.
These days, the actress is gathering fame for her upcoming roles in various acting projects. Well, the actress will portray the lead role of Billie McEvoy in the upcoming television series, Avenue 5. Similarly, she will also appear as Maria Russo in the upcoming 2020 film, Morbius. Additionally, she shared the screen along with the actors Olivia Hallinan and Griffin Gluck.
Lenora Crichlow is Single!
Lenora Crichlow appears to be single. Well, the actress shows no cards of relationship regarding her previous affairs.
Although the glamorous actress garnered much love from her fans and audiences, it seems like she is yet to find her soulmate. Besides, the actress is private regarding her personal life, who prefers to remain silent about her romantic life.
Quick Facts of Lenora Crichlow
- Lenora Crichlow also worked in theatre plays like 93.2 FM and Big White Fog in her early career.
- In 2010, she also worked in the audio drama called The Architects of History of the BBC Radio 4 Extra network.
- She received nominations for many prestigious awards like Screen Nation Film and Television Awards (2 times), and SFX Awards.
- She started to study acting at the age of twelve at the Young Blood Theatre Company in Hammersmith.
- Crichlow studied drama at the University of Sussex.
- She is a skilled salsa dancer.
- She also wants to make a film in the near future.
- While shooting for the film Fast Girls, Lenora fractured both of her ankles.
- In an interview, she shared that her guiltiest pleasure is to watch America’s Next Top Model.
- She is a fitness freak who works out in the gym every day.
- In an interview, she disclosed that if not acting, she would have become a teacher.
Checkout, TheCelebsCloset for more celebrity news, updates, and biographies!!!